The selection procedure of candidates applying to one of the 3 Sections of the Doctoral
School in Biology (BAE, BMC and BASU) may differ depending on the Section.
Foreign applicants have also the possibility to apply for some reserved positions.
For this purpose, foreign candidates are strongly recommended to contact the Section
Coordinators before the call for applications is open (between February and May).
Therefore, candidates of any Nationality can apply to the General call for applications
for one of the 3 Sections (BAE, BMC o BASU, as specified in the application),
while foreign candidates can also apply for position within the “Call for foreign applications”.
GENERAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS, EITHER
ITALIAN OR FROM FOREING COUTRIES)
Application is open to candidates of any age and nationality, provided that they have
a second-level (or equivalent) University degree, as judged by Council of the Doctoral School.
The general call for application is published on the web site of Università Roma Tre,
in the period June-August every year.
The application form can be presented on-line at the url:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and oral examinations
CALL FOR FOREIGN APPLICATIONS (RESERVED TO FOREIGN STUDENTS)
Results of 2010 Selection
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following titles:
• (mandatory document) university (or equivalent) degree
• (mandatory document) abstract of the final thesis
• (mandatory document) list of passed examinations
• (mandatory document) curriculum vitae et studiorum
• (mandatory doument) a proposed research project
• (mandatory document) at least three reference letters provided and signed by relevant
members of the international scientific community, relating to the candidate’s chosen course;
• (if any) additional document and/or publication (including GRE - Graduate Record Examination - test)
that the candidate deems worthy of consideration, including associations to
research institutions (MAX 5 (five) documents).